Hi gurus :)
My first posting is about my tries to get Meteor and Realtime running (and my fail), but first the facts:
- StatusNet is installed on an internal web server (dedicated host system)
- One IP address: 10.149.106.31 (it is a company internal address), DNS is working
- StatusNet 0.9.7fix1
- Meteo was d/led yesterday, so actual version
- scripts/startdaemons.sh was called, can be seen in ps ax
- System is Debian / Ubuntu (I tried it on two systems for tests)
This is my netstat:
tcp 0 0 10.149.106.31:4670 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 1000 973998 18325/meteord daemo
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:4671 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 1000 973997 18325/meteord daemo
:4670/meteor.js looks like this (I think that's the most important part:
Connected to meteor control port after sending a post (logged in as 'jim') with another browser (Konqueror in this case) shows:
Well, here is my config.php:
$config['queue']['enabled'] = true;
'webserver' => 'internal.mycompany.com',
'webport' => 4670,
'channelbase' => '',
'controlserver' => '127.0.0.1',
'controlport' => 4671
So it seems as if there are postings in the queue.
I also can see the "pause" and "popup" button in the main timeline (using Firefox in this case) and there seems reloading in the browser tab (the tab goes red).
Unfortunately there is no new post; it seems I did a major mistake in configuration but cannot find it.
Any help is appreciated. If you need more information, please tell me.
Thanks and regards,